- Service Provider - means the company Finalta Play Technologies LLP (UK company no. OC432520, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ)
- Website (Site) - means a group of affiliated websites, available on the Internet at www.key-drop.pl and www.key-drop.com
- Terms and Conditions – means these terms and conditions.
- User - means any person, legal or natural in age of 18 or age which in light of applicable domestic law entitles him/her to execute legally binding agreements, has full capacity to take legal actions and agrees to obey these Terms and Conditions.
- Service - means service provided electronically by the Service Provider to the User via the Website.
- PLN, USD, GOLD COIN - means multi-purpose vouchers that can be exchanged for various services on the Site, especially for a service that allows for a possibility to get products from a Chest.
- No individual under the age of eighteen (18) may use the Service, regardless of any consent from your parent or guardian to use the Service.
- You need a supported Web browser to access the Service. You acknowledge and agree that the Site may cease to support a given Web browser and that your continuous use of the Service will require you to download a supported Web browser. You also acknowledge and agree that the performance of the Service is incumbent on the performance of your computer equipment and your Internet connection.
- You agree to sign in and register for the Services through your Steam account provided by the Valve Corporation. You are solely responsible for managing your account and password and for keeping your password confidential. You are also solely responsible for restricting access to your account.
- You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur on your account or through the use of your password by yourself or by other persons. If you believe that a third party has access your password, use the password regeneration feature of the Service as soon as possible to obtain a new password. In all circumstances, you agree not to permit any third party to use or access the Service.
- You accept and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for understanding and complying with any laws and regulations appplicable, in the country in which you reside, to your use of the Services and access to this Website.
- Site administration is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of the Site usage.
- In the event of a deliberate use of a page expolit, such winnings will not be payable and the user's balance will be restored to its original state. Such a situation will not be subject to complaint in any case.
- All purchases made are for digital/virtual (intangible) items. We are not responsible for any unapproved, accidental, or unauthorized transactions.
- We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any item price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to remove perks from players in extreme cases where deemed necessary. In the event that you have paid for an item and such a change occurs, you will not be refunded.
- All trademarks and service marks of Key-Drop on the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Key-Drop, or of their respective owners.
- When opening a Chest, you agree to accept the item you receive.
- Items contained in a Chest are generated randomly through a provably fair method.
- You hereby agree that the price of the Chest, including the Item contained within meets your expectations and confirm that you are not entitled to claim any additional compensation from Key-Drop.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service,
(II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service,
(III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions,
(IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service,
or (V) any other matter relating to the service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Key-Drop, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms, or any activity related to use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by your or any other person accessing the Site using your account.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Key-Drop makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Site or the information and materials provided on the Site. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Key-Drop does not warrant that the Site will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- You agree that your use of the website at its sole discretion, volition and at your own risk.
- All sales are final and non refundable, you may not buyback, stop, credit Key-Drop by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to not allow further funds to be added or taken away.
- We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
- We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
- By topping up an amount to your Key-Drop wallet, you accept that the credits received(labeled by the PLN / USD acronym) are not worth real money and not subject to any refunds.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Key-Drop.
- Key-Drop has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Key-Drop shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
- For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected]
- Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected]
- Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.